1. Receive orientation at our:
2. Visit Admission’s Office and turn in:
- All required documents
- Complete Application for Admission
- $100 fee for space reservation
- $40 fee for Entrance Examination
3. An appointment will be made for an interview with the academic coordinator.
4. Notification of date, time and place of Entrance Examination will be provided:
- Learn Aid (1st grade and up)
5. Second appointment with coordinator:
- To discuss results of Entrance Examination
- You will be notified if Summer Courses are required (applies to Kindergarten only)
- You will be notified if an academic review is required (applies from 1st grade and up)
- You will be notified if your child has been admitted
6. If your child is admitted:
- You must complete and turn in all of the Admissions documentation.
- You will be informed of important dates
- You will be notified if there are any documents pending for your child’s record.
- The $100 reservation fee will be accredited to the enrollment costs.
7. You will be notified dates to pick up listings of:
8. If your child is NOT admitted:
- You will be reimbursed 50% of the $100 reservation fee
9. If the Coordinator determines that a second interview is necessary:
- You will be informed of the procedures to be followed at that time