3. An appointment will be made for an interview with the academic coordinator.
4. Notification of date, time and place of Entrance Examination will be provided:
Learn Aid (1st grade and up)
5. Second appointment with coordinator:
To discuss results of Entrance Examination
You will be notified if Summer Courses are required (applies to Kindergarten only)
You will be notified if an academic review is required (applies from 1st grade and up)
You will be notified if your child has been admitted
6. If your child is admitted:
You must complete and turn in all of the Admissions documentation.
You will be informed of important dates
You will be notified if there are any documents pending for your child’s record.
The $100 reservation fee will be accredited to the enrollment costs.
7. You will be notified dates to pick up listings of:
8. If your child is NOT admitted:
You will be reimbursed 50% of the $100 reservation fee
9. If the Coordinator determines that a second interview is necessary:
You will be informed of the procedures to be followed at that time
Thomas Alva Edison
Contact Us Today
Take a School Tour
For over 50 years, TAES has offered in the Caguas region a college preparatory education in a safe and family-oriented environment. We validate daily our philosophy and encourage the development of a well-rounded citizen.
Download our App
Street 34 Urb. Alturas de Villa del Rey Caguas 00726-5279